[ST] for Chris - clutch cable

 >>> My clutch cable broke this morning while I was out riding -
luckily I was able to make it back without stopping. <<<

    For next time:  You can make a few stops with no clutch if your
battery is up.  Slip it into neutral before you come to a stop - shut
off the ignition and snick it into first as the engine stops - when
the light turns green, pull in the clutch handle to close the ign.
relay, start the engine in gear and drive away.  Also, I always carry
a pair of vicegrips in my bags;... depending on where a cable breaks,
you can often pull the cable with the vicegrips.

                                       Have fun;

                                        doggydoo   - - -
o&\o