[ST] Trying yet again - splitting this up

Part Two:

I have noticed a whine from the front-end from some time - it got worse
on this trip. I also noticed a definite slight grinding noise/clicking
noise when coasting -i.e. not engine related (I don't think). Also, my
front brakes judder as if a rotor is warped - not sure if this is all
related to the other symptoms (front bearing maybe ??) or not. Anybody
have similar symptoms (and more importantly - solutions) ?? Apart from
that the bike was superb - fast when it needed to be (thank you thank
you Valentine 1 for saving me at least 4 times - I was only pulled one
in MI and he pinged me and before I had chance to react to the V1, he
had me) and just fun to ride. Most I did in 1 day was 600 miles and I
could have done more but it was late and I was apprehensive about the
local wildlife which come out at dusk and dawn. Just a super ride.
Autocom worked well - eats batteries though, Valentine 1 worked very
well, soft bags were good (in 3.600 miles I had 15/20 minutes of rain -
which I still cant quite believe even now).