Re: [ST] thanks all

Tim,
Any added load will cause a slight voltage drop at idle because the draw on
the system (fuel pump, ignition and lighting) exceeds the alternator's
output.  The Factory diagnostic tool won't give much useful information.
Better you check the charging system output using a quality diagnostic tool
designed for the purpose.