[ST] Bob Nixon

Keith thank you for the updates on Bob Nixon. Like all of you I have been
really torn up about this.

Would it be a good idea to try to do something collectively for Bob?
What specifically I have no idea. Gift? Help w/bike? Other? He might want
us to help sell the bike he wasn't riding? I dunno?

When something like this happens I get very upset. I want to help....to do
something--anything. I just don't know what.

In all honesty the members of this listserv have been pretty blessed the
last few years. I hate the term 'blessed' but think about it - we have had
very few crashes like this. And thankfully no fatalities in a long time. I
guess this is a testament to the fact that generally we are older, more
experienced riders who, while we like to hang it out, only do when
conditions permit (generally).

Be careful out there, and let me know if anyone has any ideas of how we can
help Bob,
John Petrey