Re: [ST] was thanks all/get this!!!!

A 6005 bearing is 25mmx47mmx12mm and All Balls which is a major supplier
to the aftermarket lists them at $6.55 each.  These are probably
Japanese manufacture, but....

They also have seals, but without the measurements embossed on the seal,
all I can say is the avg. list for the seals is $4-$6 each.

At these prices, you should be able to replace bearings and seals for
the price of one Triumph bearing.  Also, the rubber seals on the
bearings can usually be pryed off (with care) the bearing packed with
grease and the bearing seal snapped back into place.  This rubber seal
is a part of the bearing.

Be careful with the pressure washer around wheel bearings, steering head
bearings, chain, linkage and suspension bearings as well as the
radiator.  A Hi Pressure washer is probably the biggest suspect in
failed bearings.

Dave Bardell
MillerSTown, PA
01 ST