From: "john martinez" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 10:17 PM
Subject: TriumphSTDigest Not a good day

> The subject line says it all.
> I got off of work and when crossing north bound traffic stopped at a light
I was entering a two way turn lane and suprise suprise I was tagged by a
woman using the turn lane for her personal passing lane! The to top it off
she has NO licence and of course no insurance. Me I have no uninsured
motorist and no collision. So my question is anyone in CA fimiliar with how
I may recover my losses? Or am I going to waste my time if I contact a
lawer?
> Chico PD is a joke they gave her a citation and told her to have someone
else drive her car home. She goes around the block with some guy as a
passenger and then pulls up and she drives the other car off and about hits
another MC on her way out of the parking lot!
> I am thinking this fix will come out of my pocket if it can be fixed. I
took the hit on the  left front quarter side she was going about 35. I got a
bit brused but that is about it. Was that a list member I seen at Ozzies
here in Chico red st with washington plates?

> 2000 ST
> 1988 K75
> 1966 BSA Lightning
>
> John Martinez