[ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #322

Wednesday, June 16, 2004, 9:55:04 AM, Vicki Biscay wrote:

> Finally, does anyone know what protective gear Bob was wearing?
> Don't mistake my question as having any sort of judgement
> associated with it - there isn't any. I simply want to know if
> there is anything the rest of us can learn from this -
> especially if he was wearing protective gear that didn t do
> what it was supposed to do.

Vicki,

It is my understanding that Bob always rides in full gear;
whether that's leather or Cordura, I don't know.

As someone else pointed out, in a situation such as this, there's
not much to be learned, other than wearing full gear might have
saved Bob's life; deer are unpredictable and we all could get
taken out by one of these beasts if we ride in areas they live.

- -Keith