Re: [ST] Re: Bob Nixon

I don't know anything about Bob, but I wish him the best in his
recovery.  Someone mentioned brittle bones and old?  How old is this man
that rides a gixxer?  His injuries sound very sever for only 35mph, but
like someone said fate, God, etc.  I once crashed at 50 mph w/o a
helmet, landed on my face and was able to ride to the emergency room.
An x-ray tech for some 30 years summed it up for me.  He said " I've
seen every kind of motorcycle wreck imaginable.  Some riders fully
protected and they die and others fully unprotected and they walk away.
High speed, low speed, doesn't matter.  When it's your time it is your
time. "

Tim Elliott