RE: [ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #322

original message:
>From: "Andrew F. Kay, Jr. " <captainquack@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Now that Richard C has sold his ST, gotten a Tiger and resigned from the
>list, does that mean I have to quit, too?

            Yes.

            :))))

In fact, I think Richard has set a good precedent.  All you former Sprint
owners that have moved on should in fact, "move on".  Y'all just dilute the
list and talk about non-technical stuff, like actual riding.  Lawd knows
this list is all about the Sprint and all the unique intricacies involved in
owning this particular machine.  We surely don't need any broader views
here.  Just the facts, m'am.  **

**(sarcasm, please refer to your Funk & Wagnall's)

dunc

happy trails y'all,

Steve
   Duncan