Re: [ST] Lock and Load

In a previous email, STeve Duncan stated:
> BTW, did I mention I hate Wal-Mart?  Don't spend any money there.

OMFG! Amen brother! I avoid the place like the plague. I hate those
over-lit aisles of cheap plastic crap and their slash and burn method of
wiping out small independent stores. Not to mention that feckin' happy
face that you just want to strangle. On top of that I once met a woman
that worked at the corporate headquarters. She told me that the place
was a bastion of sexism and racism.

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Red hair and black leather, my favorite color scheme."
            --Richard Thompson