RE: [ST] A different brake fluid question

<<
I haven't had a chance to try it out in detail yet, but my first impression
is that there is MUCH less free play, not as soft as before.  We'll see how
she does tomorrow.

Man, oh man.  It's like I have new brakes.  THIS is the way they are
supposed to feel.  They start to grab almost immediately, very gently at
first, and then grab harder as I squeeze harder.  I actually have _control_
over the amount of braking force, and they don't fade at all.

I should have done this months ago...

  - Dave