Re: [ST] Squishy brakes after getting re-shoed

Sounds like they did not get the fronts back on correctly. The rear will
stay on the bike when you take the rear tire off with a SSSA. But the
fronts require droping the tire with rotors out of the front caliphers
or removing the caliphers from the rotors and then removing the wheel.
They may have installed the speedo pickup wrong and gotten something out
of whack. The speedo pickup has a groove cast into it which mates with a
tab on the fork when aligned properly. I have pics that I can send you
off line if you would like.
Al Garvin
San Martin, Ca.