RE: [ST] Batteries

My advice is to use a Battery Tender.  Whenever I'm not riding the Battery
Tender is plugged in and I have never had a problem with the original
battery on my '01 ST.  I jack it right into the accessory outlet, so I don't
even have to remove the seat!  I've used this method on my Harley which
doesn't get ridden as much and has a notoriously weak charging system and
alternater, and that battery is in it's fifth year.

John in NJ
'01 BRG ST