Re: [ST] Iron Butt Record

My thoughts exactly.  Who in there right mind believes you can do a
coast to coast 50 and not exceed the speed limit by a large amount.  Who
in their right mind believes it is safe to ride 20 hours a day.

The list goes on but I am sure we all get the idea.  I occasionally do
500 miles in about 7 hours from Mid-Ohio to Winston-Salem,NC and that is
my limit of safe long distance non-stop, well 1 quick stop travel.  I
really enjoyed the article in Motorcyclist.  I could almost feel his
pain.  I once rode my VFR from Dearborn,MI to Winston-Salem in  about 24
hours.  My butt hurt for days.  I soon ordered a Corbin as a result.

Rick
00 Sprint
95 VFR
89 GL1500