[ST] Strange behaviour.....

Hi All,

My RS has a little problem. Recently, it seems to crank a little slower and longer before starting. Yesterday, it would crank but not fire. The bike is an 02 that I purchased new a few months ago. It is NOT the battery. The battery is quite strong. Anyway, after fiddling with it awhile, I found that if while attempting to start I open the throttle just a tad, it would crank noticably faster and then fire. This makes me a bit gunshy to take a trip this weekend, and the long term effects of so much cranking has to take its toll on the battery.

Any ideas/suggestions ?

Thanks in advance,

John Ulizzi
Cleveland