From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Zoltan
Pavlakovich
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 1:18 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Ride to work

Just curious how many of you ride to work on a daily basis...We in LA are
spoiled by the weather - can't really remember when it really rained here.
>From the occasional drizzle in the morning off the coastal clouds, it's
pretty dry and no reason not to ride. I ride daily and am getting to know
other riders coming the other way like clockwork. It's three miles due south
and seven miles due west along the coast with the view of Catalina Island -
and then I'm at work. I guess I'm not complaining.

Zoltan
01 ST red