RE: [ST] Ride to work

> Just curious how many of you ride to work on a daily basis...

I ride to work every day during the week, 20 miles round trip, and usually
a pleasure ride one or both days on the weekend.  The only time I drive
instead of ride is when it's dangerous or I have to cary a lot of stuff,
and even then I sometimes ride when I shouldn't.

The last couple of months have been very, very wet here in Atlanta, but
that hasn't stopped me.  Just put on the rain gear, wait for the oil slicks
to wash away, and go.

  - Dave, '03 ST

http://mail2web.com/ .