[ST] Parting an ST out.

So, my buddy Big Jay borrowed and wrecked my '99
Sprint ST.  We are parting it out on eBay, because it
was already a salvage title bike and the new plastics
(the whole left side) and paint would be really
expensive.

I'm doing it on eBay under the user ID
"Gnarsh_Darkwatch", and I'm going to start putting
some things up this evening.  The motor is in perfect
shape, both wheels, the swingarm, etc, etc.

I'm sure some of you might be interested in the
complete underseat exhaust system (Pipeline) and the
front forks that got RaceTech gold valve cartridge
emulators two friggin' weeks ago.  Email me or call me
with questions.

Steve Hays
(330) 666 1101
Akron, Ohio