[ST] newbie question

Just picked up my RS about ten days ago, love it and am looking forward to finishing the break-in period so I can better explore the capabilities of this wonderful triple! Anyway, a question. I've been reading with interest the past few posts regarding this engine running somewhat hot, and it seems this may be a common trait. Is there a way to change the LED display from Centigrade to Farenheit? I find myself making the mental calculation, and it's not too difficult, but I would probably prefer the system I'm more familiar with. I did briefly scan the manual, but it wasn't readily apparent. The reset buttons seem to be for the trip odometers and time display only. By the may, mine gets up to over 100 C. pretty readily, which alarmed me at first, since that is bioling point of water at atmospheric pressure - but within 'normal' range for our pressurized, coolant treated system.
John Heinzer
'04 Sprint RS
'03 Bonnie Centennial