RE: [ST] First question!/pardon my ignorance

I Race Teched my front end (actually the bikes) and I am happy with the
result. It has increased my confidence in the front end.

> IE: bumpy roads are throwing the bike around. Dips in the road on
bends
> make
> the fairing touch down. The rear end pogoing up and donw on fast roads
> when
> you have everything wound up to full damping.

While on my recent trip I was having this pogoing problem. I will try
upping the damping and see if it helps.

I am happy with the 45 tooth rear sprocket. 1st and 2nd gear are much
peppier and I do not need a 157mph top speed.
Rupert