[no subject]

I gamble and hope that either the T-storms happen before my commute home or
after.   Carry rain gear just in case I lose.

One time I was in water up to my foot pegs doing 5MPH while the wakes from
on coming traffic hurled over me.  That was only for about 1 mile.  Then I
got on the highway riding through rain that had cages pulled under bridges.
I would have stopped too, don't get me wrong, but they had already taken up
all the room.  So rather than stopping and sitting in the down pour with no
protection and lightening everywhere, I decided trucking on was safer since
everyone else was pulled over.  It made for an interesting commute.

Rich