Re: [ST] Dyno Stats....

> Anyway here are the results from 3 runs:
>
> Run #1 = 97.42hp
> Run #2 = 98.30hp
> Run #3 = 98.70hp

Thanks for posting the results. Same engine as my RS. I figured we had about 100 at the rear wheel.

> These are rear wheel readings.  Nice straight line up through the
> peak.  The gas analyzer showed the bike running very lean!  Time to look
> into a new can, PC, and map!

If you want to have your bike tweaked out, the best way to do it is to buy TuneBoy/TuneEdit. This is a software program and double-secret cable that connects a laptop to your Sprint's FI brain. Not only can you download existing tunes with it, you can also tweak an existing tune for best performance on your bike. This tool changes the actual settings inside the FI brain, not screwing with the brain's output like a PC does. Sounds like the shop has the expertise to know what to change if you provide them with the tool. It'd be worth having them check out the TuneBoy web site:

http://www.tuneboy.com.au

It's made by an Aussie guy named Wayne that hangs out T595.net. Seems to have lots of happy customers. Don't forget that you need to buy a bike specific key to unlock the ability to edit the tunes. The standard program and cable only lets you look at stuff, not edit. Expect to spend $300 or so (as I recall) for the software, cable and key for one bike.

Hope this helps,

Garry