Re: [ST] Tire Pressure on a Worn Rear

>From: "George Cope" <gcope@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Thanks Blake, STeve and the rest of you for setting me straight.   You guys
>make sense...42 psi for the worn rear it is!

Hey, no problemo, George, that's what we are all here for  :))  I've gotten
more good advice from this list than from anywhere else except maybe my Mom,
and she ain't that great on moto advice (her best is; "be careful", and
"don't go too fast" gotta love her).

You might be surprised just how thin, ~thin~ is if you have worn the tire
down past the treads.  How thin??  Well, Brian D can attest that a small
rock sliver, no more than an 1/8" of an inch punctured his well worn tire
last year up in N. Ark.  In fact, exactly one year ago, as we were up there
for a little get together to watch the Daytona 200.  As a matter of fact,
I'm headed back up thataway Friday, to do it again.  500 miles, one way,
just to watch a race I could watch at home, then turn around and head back
home.  It don't get any better than that  :)))

So be careful on that bun, and keep it under a ton.  ;}

Steve Duncan
Tejas

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."     ~Dave
Barry