Re: [ST] Tire Pressure on a Worn Rear

>I'm also surprised how fast that last bit of tread disappears. My rule of
>thumb is that if I'm worrying about my tires, they get replaced. I'll
>squeeze a tube of toothpaste till it hurts, but I won't economize on my
>tires.
>
>--
>Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA -

Absofreakinloutly, Matt.  When I see the wear bars, I replace the tire
(unlike Brian <bfg>).  See, I never know if any given ride will be 300 miles
or 1000 miles in a day, it's all in the cards.

Cracks me up to see so many around here trying to save 5 bucks on an oil
filter and the like.  All that tells me is they don't RIDE.  You pays your
money, and you ride, if you are tryin to stretch the bucks, get a Miata.

Steve Duncan
Tejas

"Ride hard, live long, and stay around to be a pest"  :))