[ST] Front Master Cylinder Upgrade

I remember a lengthy (and lively) discussion last season about upgrading the front master cylinder for better feel, and less travel. I was poking around the SkyKing site for frame sliders, when I noticed they sell a brake kit that includes lines...

Looking for feedback on the SkyKing product as well as other, less expensive, options. I'm thinking of ordering the frame sliders and fender eliminator for my 02 RS and figured a brake upgrade would be good too as I'm not comfortable with the large amount of travel in the level before the front brake starts getting down to business...

Garry