Re: [ST] Re-entry to the Sprint list & a query

Hi Bob!  Welcome back...

> The two brothers pipe is being installed solely for the purpose of
enhancing
> ground clearance with the pipe down in the lower position. My rationale is
> that when I traded off with friend's ST, with bags, I scraped his pipe at
> lean angles that wouldn't even scrape the right side of the fairing. (mine
> is tore up on that side).

Yikes, Bob.  Those track days must really work.  I have never scraped a side
fairing even before the Two Bros oval pipe (ST with panniers).  I didn't
notice any significant improvement in clearance after the install. Just a
drop in weight by an estimated 5 - 7 pounds.

George Cope
Roseville, CA
'99 Sprint ST Midnight