[ST] Frame Sliders (was)Front Master Cylinder Upgrade

>Next time Steve I'll not rely on my memory. Or maybe I should start
>drinking again.
>
>Suitably subdued Spud.
>'02 BRG ST - with unblemished frame sliders - and one bent one on my desk
>as a reminder of what happens when I don't pay attention. Maybe I should
>have thought about that before my original reply. :D

My apologies, Spud.  I did not mean to come off sounding so harsh.  It's
just that I know how things get started sometimes, and just one little
mis-statement can multiply on the 'net like nobody's business  :))  Just
trying to nip it in the bud, so to speak.

And hey, I appreciate your comment about my testimonial having a positive
impact on your decision to install these units.  Thanks, that means a lot to
me  :)))   For those who don't remember, could you recount your get-off???

Steve Duncan
Tejas

'00-ST, also with a set of unblemished frame sliders and hoping to keep them
that way, but taking comfort, knowing they are there.