RE: [ST] Out of Office

Yes, Rich, your OOP will shut the list down entirely :)))

Seriously, the worst is we will recieve you OPP every single time an ST
message is posted to you addy.  Easiest thing for all is for YOU to switch
over to the digest mode while away.  That way we will only receive your OOP
once or twice a day :))

And BTW, we all hate you.  For getting to go to Daytona, that is :)))))))

Steve Duncan
Tejas

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."     ~Dave
Barry