From: STeve Duncan [mailto:xhippy@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 6:30 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Frame Sliders (was) Front Master Cylinder Upgrade

Matt, I think the scenario you describe is entirely possible, and it seems I

~maybe~ remember something about it being posted here as well.  But I can't
remember which brand of slider was involved.  I'm thinking it was not the
Skyking units as I would have remembered it better :)))
But then again, I forget a lot these days.

Regardless of the brand, I would consider a "no speed" tip-over breaking the

frame due to frame sliders a truly freakish event, and not something that
would dissuade me from installing them.  YMMV.  :)   Personally, I consider
the Skyking sliders to be just as important as all my riding gear.  They are

safety gear for the bike, IMHO.

Steve Duncan
Tejas

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."     ~Dave
Barry