Re: Re: [ST] Front Master Cylinder Upgrade

Quoting Stephen McSpadden <stephen.mcspadden@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> At 15:51 03/03/04 -0500, you wrote:
>
> >No, I haven't done this yet and wouldn't mind more detailed instructions
> >(offline) if you have them...
>
> Garry,
>
> I'm sure someone here already has an excellent write up that they may well
> send to you. However, I've sent you an attempt of an explanation off line.
> As I said there, drop me a line if you need any of the description
> clarified.

I spray a small quantity of PJ1 [1] chain lubricant in the gap between the
slave cylinders and the caliper body. Ive been doing theis for years after a
mechanic telling me about the trick when I had my GSXR100.

[1] PJ1, the blue stuff. It works really well. Sets enough so that it is very
hard to wash off. However and de-greaser will remove it with ease

- --
SimonB