[ST] RE: MLK BLVD

 Hi Gang!   I been trying days to reply to Kevin and then Rick and now Nancy   That Yes its A Red ST with Bags and Flags Seen Screaming down MLK on Tuesday  That was ME :-)  My name is Marty! I reside in Canby and Commute to downtown Portland every work day! Oh what fun it is! and Rick  that was me at Moto Classics that asked how you liked your Avons as you picked up your second set!   I will be switching to them next!
Re: Gel Seat!  I Love Mine! not put alot of miles on it yet! But seems a lot more comfy even on short trips to town!   I have been lurking for quite a while now on this list but must tell you all! What wonderful Info I have learned since Joining!   Thank you all for your Input!     Red Rocket Pilot! AKA Marty J.