RE: [ST] HP Restrictions?

Aside from the guys at my dealer who I trust, there are two sales people here in the SF Bay Area that I trust know their stuff. Both work for japanese dealers (One an all-japanese, the other a Honda/duc). However ask me about the service departments of either of these places and that is a completely different story.

Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST
San Jose, CA, USA