[ST] Missing Digests

Evening all,

For whatever reason, I've completely missed Digests #120 & 121.  If someone
could forward them to me, I'd appreciate it.  Thus far, I've had two
one put on next month.  As for the trailer, not much help there, unless its
in the missing digests....  if somebody knows another way of combining
motorcycling, windsurfing, and an extended road trip, with the emphasis on
motorcycling and windsurfing, feel free to pipe in.

Went for a nice ride today, road the Red Rock Loop twice.  Fun to do it
again, but my cornering skills (or lack thereof) puts me seriously into the
mind of a track school.  While Freddie Spencer's would be great (and has the
advantage of not costing a dime for lodging for me), its too pricey.  Any
suggestions, anywhere in the country is fine.

Grace and peace,

John S. aka "BikerDawg"
'00 Sprint RS Atomic Orange