Re: [ST] Engine Management Light ---Help!!!

Good photo!

There used to be a saying back in the sixties or early seventies that hit
the MC rags of the day.  Imagine your in an Apollo space capsule and you see
on the console "Electrics by Lucas."  I guess the modern equivalent is
strapping yourself into and F16 and seeing the Microsoft XP logo come up on
your targeting radar.

I did go through my service manual and found the section on error codes,
reset cycles etc.  I understand their logic.  They don't believe an owner
should mess with that stuff.  I just don't believe I should be at the mercy
of mechanics who may or may not be qualified.  I'm lucky that my dealer has
an excellent head wrench.
Rod