[ST] Ah, Daytona :)

First I'd like to say that nothing warms my heart more than seeing a
beautiful young woman arching her back over the gas tank of a sport bike.
You go girls!  We need to see more women riding :)

Second, NO SPEED!  The good for nothing group that was traveling with the
International Motorcycle Show ended the relationship.  The last showing of
Speed was in California.  They didn't come to Daytona! and they're not going
anywhere else with the show either!  WHAT'S UP WITH THAT!  As you can see I
am EXTREMELY dissapointed :(   According to the IMS people there were alot
of dissappointed people at Daytona.

Watching the qualifying and racing in the infield is awesome.  This has been
my best bike week yet.  I'm glad I went to the races this year.

I highly recommend this for any motorcycle/racing enthusiest.

If anyone wants to see some great pics, email me offline and I'll send you
some.

I'll be there tomorrow for the 200 too, so I'll see about getting more great
pics or maybe even some DV.

Rich