Re: [ST] Rear Shock/Hyperpro

That's very ironic John.  I just asked my local GMD
Computrack guy and he said he would not recommend
anything but the Penske or the Ohlins.  More so
leaning towards the Penske because it's made in
America and is the easiest to rebuild.  He quoted me
$775 for the double adjustable (one step down from the
Triple adj. top of the line Penske) and said he has to
check but could possible get down to $700 for that
shock.  he said he would not recommend anything else.
As for the racing circles I have frequented most go
with top of the line Penske FWIW.

Good luck!

Bryce

- --- "colt4530@xxxxxxxxxxx" <colt4530@xxxxxxxxxxx>