RE: [ST] What did I do wrong?

>From: "Harries, Mort" <mort.harries@xxxxxx>
>
>So my question to the gurus on the list, is what the hell happened??  My
>own
>theory is that the bike started to slide out in the (left) turn, then
>suddenly got traction again, and flipped violently over onto the right.
>Thing is, I don't remember any of it, or if I did something to make it
>worse.  So I guess I'm hoping for some answers on what happened, and is
>there anything I could have done to prevent this.
>
>Thanks,

Mort,  sounds like a classic lo-speed, hi-side to me.  It is amazing how
much damage can be caused by so little speed, but it's a fact.  Prolly your
back stepped out and you clipped the gas and or hit the front brake and
there you are.

Have you had any previous accidents to compare this to?

For myself, I've had numerous get-offs and all were different  :))  I
continue to add to that total. This is why I wear GOOD rear, all the time.

Steve Duncan
Tejas

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."     ~Dave
Barry