Re: [ST] What did I do wrong?

In a previous email, Harries, Mort stated:
> Had a nasty get off on Friday.

Good to hear that your OK. The bike can be replaced and, contrary to
what most employers think, people are not expendable. I will have to
echo what most everyone else has said: sounds like a high-side.

It sounds somewhat similar to my get-off in 12/02: left turn 1/4 mile
from home, car coming from left. But mine ended in a low-side. The car
coming from the left never even stopped to see if I was OK. From the
time I went down to the time the wife showed up with the car (10
minutes) about 20 cars went by and only one stopped. It must be a NJ thing.

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

Accident, n.: A condition in which presence of mind is good, but absence
of body is better.
            -- Unknown