[ST] ST body parts

Hello & welcome Scott:
	When I recently needed body parts for a special
project bike I went online to the Triumph website and
looked up all of the dealerships in my state and
surrounding areas. I made calls if no e-mail address
was available. I found all my needed parts within a
half hour.
	Most were involved in a crash and had cosmetic damage.
They were very reasonably priced because they were
scratched and/or gouged. Since this was a project bike
and custom paint was in order, it really didn't matter.
They had to be sanded for new paint and clear anyway,
so a bit of filler and more sanding was not an issue
with me.
Best of luck,
Howard Stephen Serlick
Red, White & Blue '00 ST