Re: [ST] What did I do wrong?

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT.  Here I am the king of ragging on any and ALL typo's
:))))
Then I don't catch my own, then I compound the error by not noticing it in
Bardell's witty rejoinder ;-}

Now I understand Marc D's comment, although I question his concentration  :0

Thanks Walt for bringing this up "one mo' time" so I finally get it.

GEAR !!!!   <bfg>

Steve Duncan
Tejas

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."     ~Dave
Barry