Re: [ST] Frustrated with Shock Selection for Sprint RS....any ideas/advice?

I totally understand not knowing what to do with all
the adjustability.  This is what I'm trying to gauge
here.  I do have basic suspension knowledge as in how
to set sag and if you feel X while riding do Y for the
most part but perhaps the Hyperpro spring would be a
start.  I do have reservation regarding them using a
progressive spring, as all the top suspension tuners I
know use a straight rate.  But, being that I'd be
using just a spring and not playing with the stock
compression of dampening, perhaps progressive spring
rate would be a good thing since I can't adjust
anything else, who really knows?

I placed a call into my trusty Race Tech guy, Kevin
and am awaiting his callback.  Someone told me they
had their Triumph "nonrebuildable" shock rebuilt by
them, and yet when I called last night they said they
can't do that.  So I need to get to the bottom of
this.

As for the kind of riding I do....1-2 track days a
year I plan with aggressive street riding, w/ touring
luggage from time to time and 1/4 of the time 2-up.
The level of adjustability would be nice just for the
sheer range of weight I put on the bike, a remote
preload adjustment would nice when switching from
two-up to solo.  I'm not saying I'd notice a click's
difference on an Ohlins....but once I get the hang of
things I'd think I'd have setting A for solo and
setting B for two-up and leave it for the most part.

Bryce