RE: [ST] What did I do wrong?

>>> mort.harries@xxxxxx 3/9/2004 10:46:56 AM >>>
Still, what bugs me is if something like this starts to happen, is
there anything I can do to prevent it?

I was wondering the same thing.  Thinking back on everything I've
learned/been taught, I can't recall what the proper thing to do is...
Someone said that you shouldn't cut the throttle, which makes sense, but
how do you bring the bike back under control??
My only experience with this type of thing is from a small, underpowerd
dirtbike, and because of the soft ground, releasing the throttle had no
ill effect.

So could anyone enlighten us???

www.packereng.com