RE: [ST] UPDATE!!! Frustrated with Shock Selection for Sprint RS....

Bryce,

I've been following this thread with interest since I am looking to replace
both the front and rear on my ST. I bought the bike almost two years ago
with 14k on it and as far as I know the original suspension components were
still on. I'm not sitting just below 30k and I haven't done anything to
freshen up the forks or shock. I've been trying to find info on what is
available and it has been an iron clad bitch. I've basically found the same
things you summed up in your message earlier today, and am pretty much down
to the same two choices: Ohlins or Penske.

The thing is, I only plan to keep the bike another year, so I was really
hoping to find a more economical way to go. Spending $700+ for a shock and
$300 for the Race Tech goodies for the forks is making me grimace. But, what
else you gonna do?

Roger