Re: [ST] Since we haven't discussed tires recently...

Matt,

Metzeler's home page, http://www.metzelermoto.com/#, has a link with
quite a presentation on the Z6.

Motorcycle Consumer News, I believe, had a short review of them about
a month ago.  They liked them, but couldn't substantiate Metzeler's
claims of greatly increased wet weather performance.

I have a riding buddy who very recently put a set on his beemuh, but
haven't heard his verdict yet...

Mike