RE: [ST] Spellman

Mr. Spellman?  I'm only 32, I though Mr. was reserved for the 50+ club  :)

I was waiting for you to post it, but since you asked.... Rich has taken
some really nice pictures from Daytona this year but was lacking the web
space to post them.  It just so happens I had a bit of web space to spare as
well as some time to whip up a web page, so it seemed only fitting we should
get together.  Please feel free to check out Rich's pictures at
http://triumph.thespellmans.com.

If anyone else is in the same bind, pictures but not where to display them,
let me know and maybe we can work something out.