Re: RE: [ST] California bikes

That is one place we checked yesterday. The computer is under the seat, and it has the secondary VIN number that they needed, but I could not find any EPA type stickers on the bike whatsoever.

Alan, what area are you in? I am in south Orange County. I hear LA county is a little more stringent on the requirements.  I really do not see the point as we have 7500 miles on the machine, so the EPA sticker should be a moot point.

Derek