Re: [ST] Since we haven't discussed tires recently...

In a previous email, Denis Liakos stated:
> I'm on my second set of MEZ 4's, and am happy with them, progressive
> grip, good tread life, and they go very well with either chicken or
> beef.  I'll be looking at the new Metzeler Z 6's later this season.

I'd have to agree with you except that I'm a vegetarian.

Actually I've had the MeZ4's for about 4000 miles and I'm quite happy
with them. About the only thing that they don't go well with are:
1) wet, metal expansion plates conveniently located in a curve on Rt.3
in Secaucus
2) those horrid intersections where the crosswalk is painted with thick
paint that is veeerrrryy slick in the rain, and
3) skunk intestines. DAMHIKT

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
the stinking, beer drinking, leather wearing, cigarette smoking,
agnostic vegetarian Red Sox fan from Connecticut, that's currently living in
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
            -- Walter Bagehot