RE: [ST] Eastern Rally

My bad.  I misread the radar.  The snow is just north of you.  Granted it's a bit overcast, but it's 70 here in FLA :)

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Heyer, Matthew A.
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 3:30 PM
To: 'ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ST] Eastern Rally

Ain't no snow here......

It is much colder than yesterday (yesterday reached 66 degrees, today it's
sitting at about 37), but it will be back in the 50s again in the next few
days, and 60s again next week).

As someone off list dropped me a line, we are thinking of getting this ball
rolling.  How does September in WV sound for a target to shoot for?  That
should give ample time to piece this thing together and for everyone to plan
on coming!!  Anyone out there in the Western Virginia/West Virginia area
that could lend a hand?  Right now it looks like two guys from the DC area
trying to make it happen.

Matt Heyer
'01 BRG Sprint ST