RE: [ST] Eastern Rally

Oh man, there's tons of snow here today...can't believe this crap!

Anyway, sorry I haven't had time to reply either but just wanted to throw
an idea out...last year I served as part of the team that put together
HSTA's STAR for 2003 in Charleston W.Va. together.  It was a great time
and a great location for a gathering with nightspots, restaurants,
watering holes, etc. for the evenings and you could be out of town in
minutes.

It might be worth a look to see how things are there now, some of the
"bustle" had died off between the time we did recon and the time of the
event, mostly due to the wonderful economic recovery "W" would have you
believe we're experiencing.  But I think most of the bizes are still
there (Holiday Inn, restaraunts, bars, etc).

And if dates permit (don't clash with HSTA events and other things) I'd be
willing to help out some, well, at least with what I know about Charleston
and such.

Like I said, just an idea.  Oh and BTW, what was wrong with Payne's idea
of southern Indiana?

- --

                               ._O_.  '99 SprintST -mine
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 VFR800FI -hers         /~\
"No I don't want a pickle..."   /H\   '89 Hawk GT  -ours   ASCII \ / Against
      bil@xxxxxxxxxx           (=O=)  AMA, CMH-Moto,      Ribbon  X  HTML
"Drink Real Ale"  "Quch!"  #3    U    DoD(6.66), HSTA!  Campaign / \ Mail