Re: [ST] Triumph throw-over soft bags

I have the soft bags and ride with a passinger a great deal.  Her only
compliant is the bags themselves make it hard for her to push back on
the foot pegs because they are slightly too far forward.  She says the
strps are not noticable.  I tried to find a way to rig thing under the
seat but could not.  The height and the clips prevent underseat mounting
as best I can tell.

I am very pleased with the quality and convience of the bags.

Rick
00 Sprint